Curl Styling Boot-Camp (1)
Time & Location
About The Event
Wouldn't it be wonderful if you could make your natural hair look flawless on your own with increased hydration and definition?Join Andrea at Beauty for Ashes for the Curl Therapy Styling Boot-camp ,where she will share her professional techniques, product cocktails, combos, and knowledge. This Bootcamp is for a small group only. Seats are limited! This class is not for beauty professionals
What you will learn
- How to do an amazing Hydrate & Define a.k.a Wash and Go
- Products that work for your hair's specific essential elements
- How to turn wash day into wash hour
- Why you shouldn't be using oils and butters on your hair
- How to get the best curl definition
- How to say goodbye to dry hair
- Embrace what your hair can and will not do
- All participants must arrive with your hair clean. It must be shampooed, conditioned, detangled, and free of any product. Please no leave in conditioner etc. Hair can be wet, damp, or dry, but it must be clean! Hair must be cleaned with shampoo, if you haven't clarified your hair in a while it is greatly suggested you do so before the bootcamp.
- No need to bring any products, I've gotcha I will be sharing what I would use on you as if you were a client.
- Please feel free to bring your own clips, spray bottle, and detangling tools ( these tools will not be provided during the bootcamp)
- Come ready to receive and ready to put in the work, you will be doing your own hair. Lets go its time for Styling BOOTCAMP.